Mechanic needed in Bay Area

Hi guys,

There's quite a few minor things that I need to get done to my car, but I
don't have the mechanical background to do some, or time to do the
rest. Every shop that I've called in my new home of San Jose has asked me
what a "Lorean" is. Then they insist that it's a Chrysler. So I'm really
looking for someone in the South Bay Area who works on DeLoreans, but I
will settle for someone who knows what a DeLorean is. :)

-Christian