"I ran over my hand fixing my speedometer" -not!

"I ran over my hand fixing my speedometer" -not!

In a message dated 10/8/00 1:01:44 AM Eastern Daylight Time, ultra@xxxx
writes:

<< slowly release the parking brake so the car
rolls ever so slightly. When the front wheel turns, so will the hole
in the counter, so the square will eventually line up, and when they
do so, push it all the way in, stop the car, and completely screw the
cable into the counter. >>

Great idea... but why not just jack up the front left wheel and have a helper
rotate it? Sounds safer and more controlled. I'm not being a wise guy- I
once ran over my own foot with a van I was operating. Don't ask how. (A
hint- I didn't say "driving.") lol

-Wayne
vin 11174
The New DeLoreans Manuals project