      1. Re: JZD's Patents (was: Re: Other Gull Wing sports cars)
           From: "Rob Hook" <robhook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: My good road trip experience!
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Control Pressure Regulator Question
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Overheating...hot...hot...hot!!
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      5. RE: Other Gull Wing sports cars
           From: "Mike & Ann Griese" <roscsyl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Alabama DeLoreans
           From: "stevedmc" <stevedmc@xxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Control Pressure Regulator Question
           From: "Robert Rooney" <dmcvegas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Other Gull Wing sports cars
           From: "Michael D. Myjak" <mmyjak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. delorean in movie
           From: Guy Demesmaeker <guy.demesmaeker@xxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Intro/Thanks...
           From: "JDL" <jdl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. The Journey Home...
           From: "Nathan E. Green" <gzen21@xxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Question on STARTING A D...
           From: tybeaniety@xxxxxxx
     13. RE: The Journey Home...
           From: "Gus Schlachter" <gus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 22:47:24 -0700
   From: "Rob Hook" <robhook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: JZD's Patents (was: Re: Other Gull Wing sports cars)

Well, no...his patent isn't broad enough to allow him to sue anyone.  For
one thing gull-wing doors alone wouldn't have been considered novell enough
and would've simply been considered part of the present art.  It's the
improvement of using the torsion bars that he's actually patenting here plus
a few other ways it could've been done on the DeLorean.  Gull-wing doors
themselves are a public domain idea now.

--Rob Hook