www.entermyworld.com, etc.

For those of you that haven't checked out Tamir's website at
www.entermyworld (or seen it recently), it is worth checking out! For those
of you that caught the last line of my last posting, I was just kidding
about Tamir. He is a great guy (especially since he put up with my
harassment of his website promoting . . .he did all of the things to promote
his site I had planned on doing, but didn't get around to).

I have yet to meet someone from the list that wasn't a true pleasure to
meet. The amount of knowledge that we, as a whole, have is astounding! It
was amazing to be able to sit with a random group of people at any point
during the show and always have something to talk about.

Michael C. Babb, MCSE, MCT, MCP-I, CNA
michael@xxxx