DeLorean Car Show "YEAR 2000"

Hi
thank you all for your response to the show
I am overcome by your appreciation of what took place
(wish I could have seen it LOL its still a blur)

I will write up a detailed summary of the show later I am beat now but here
are a few stats

Cars at the show 101 (only counted cars I have photos of the liscence plates)

Friday dinner at the Crawford 314

Saturday Dinner 273

Overall attendance based on the person attending at least one event (this
number may be low due to walk ins not recorded) 360

Number of cars Dana brought 1 ( next time bring your brothers car also It
was 5 miles away LOL )

Number of Deloreans at the show ( family members) 4
John
Kathryn
Mark
Katherine

Number of States represented 30

plus Canada
and Israel ( Tamirs brother)
one from Saudi Arabia

Number of Briklins 2 and they were the cleanest I have ever seen
Number of Lotus 2 including the model used in the James Bond movie (white)
Number of GTO's 1

Television stations covering 4 chanels 19,43,5,3 (that I know of)

Number of Radio stations (A LOT)
WERE radio featured us all week and had an interview with John on I think WED.
thanks Paul

Number of Newspapers 1 (that I know of)

Number of Magazines ( 3 ) that I know of

For those of you that decided not to take the cruise you missed one of the
highlights of the trip.
The entertainer on the ship rewrote a bunch of old songs just for DeLoreans
He was fantastic and an unexpected treat
We did get it on film maybe I can share that in Memphis

Well gotta go

And thank you all for making this the best and largest Delorean Meet ever
will you help me top this in Graceland?????????????????????????????

A very tired and exhausted

Ken