Special Cleveland Limited Edition

to: All attending the Cleveland Show -

There will be a special "Cleveland 2000 Gold Limited Edition" one
twenty-forth scale DeLorean
kit at the Cleveland show. This is a very special "ONE OF A KIND" edition
made
especially for Ken to have for some lucky show attendee. The lucky winner
might try for a JZD
autograph on the kit! (use a felt tip)

Every thing about this one-of a-kind Kit is special and different in the
details than the regular limited edition, including extra 24Kt Gold for the
body, and pre fitted parts. The lucky winner can
contact me for a personalized manual after the show.

I regret that I can not attend the 2000 do'in's but my commitments to the
SUN STAR production
of an all metal die cast DeLorean make it impossible*.

Lee

*This includes getting out more of the final limited editions. :-)

CAUTION : Any individual or group discharging a nuclear device or weapon
inside Los Angeles city limits may be fined $500 - and/or serve 30 days in
county jail.

It's the LAW!