Locked Out

Group,

Yesterday I went to take my "D" to get some minor dents repaired and for
the first time since I've owned the car I key locked both doors. Much to my
surprise when 15 minutes later I went to get back in the car to start my trip
I could not open the drive side door. I tried everything I knew to unlock
that side but have not been able to reopen the drivers side door. Some of the
fixes I tried were:

1. Used the key on the outside to unlock it.
2. Reconnected my electric door locks and tried that.
3. Entered through the passenger door and tried to unlock the door from
the inside.

Has anybody had this happen to them before?

Bill
Vin#11596