From: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Marc Levy
Sent: 30 October 2006 14:02
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: 'Mike Bosworth'
Subject: RE: [doc] IMPORTANT NOTICE.PLEASE READ

I was responding to Mike, and just hit "reply" So
sorry..

Maybe I have been banned from the new forum? :)

--- Chris Hawes <chris@chawes. <mailto:chris%40chawes.demon.co.uk>
demon.co.uk> wrote:

> I don't understand why you want to post on a now
> dead forum Marc. It has
> migrated to the www.ukdoc.co.uk
> <http://www.ukdoc. <http://www.ukdoc.co.uk/> co.uk/> ' as per Mike's
> posting that you have included. Your inactive
> account I cannot explain so I
> will leave that to the admin people to clarify....
>

> Regards
>

> Chris
>

> _____
>
> From: doc-uk@yahoogroups. <mailto:doc-uk%40yahoogroups.com> com
Behalf Of

<http://us.click. <http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM>
yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM>
> yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM

> yahoogroups.com
> > ** Unless otherwise stated, all messages posted to
> > the group are assumed public and may be printed in
> > the club magazine **
> > Yahoo! Groups Links

yahoo.com)

> removed]

Low, Low, Low Rates! Check out Yahoo! Messenger's cheap PC-to-Phone call
rates
(http://voice. <http://voice.yahoo.com> yahoo.com)

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

    mailto:doc-uk-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx