[doc] How are you guy's and gal's?

So to all my friends!

How are you today?

What you been up to?

I've been to a Internet conference last Wednesday with Mum, it was ok its just they were trying to sell you there stuff 90% of the time. I didn't go for it! ;)

I hope to hear from you soon please it doesn't take much time to e-mail a friend and let him know how you are doing!

Best Regards,
~Nick~

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM