Re: [doc] Re: #2727 Twin Turbo Progress

Hi Chris

It -does- actually have silencers. The tips are baffled and knock at
least 30% of the noise off - we did try it without them and quickly
replaced them!

The engine note is noticably higher because it's an even-fire, and the
dump valve really tells you it's a different animal. When we get it
fully mapped and going the way it should, I'm sure you'll see some video

Martin