[doc] FW: New acting secretary

Dear list,

 In order to devote more time  to my "house building" and relive me of
most of my Club duties, Mike Bosworth has kindly agreed to  take over
the daily running of the club as acting secretary.   His has taken over
the club email address of   secretary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx .

I have two new club email addresses,  chrisp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  ( yes I
know its says crisp, but Chris P is what it really is)!

I have also taken history@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  which hopefully gives an
insight to my new role as club historian.  I am still happy to answer
any relevant questions from members or 3rd parties.

Hopefully see some of you at the weekend.

 Regards

Chris P  DOC 2.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM