[doc] Alfa Romeo 156 for sale (off topic)

[doc] Alfa Romeo 156 for sale (off topic)

Hi all,

I am changing jobs and so selling my company car.

It's an Alfa Romeo 156 (new Shape) on a '54 plate, 2.5TDI Multijet
Voloce, very quick, economical with all the toys:

Climate, elec-windows,mirrors,cd,traction,abs,suede bucket seats etc...

See full details at http://tinyurl.com/qy9hk

New tyres on front, rears are hardly worn, 27,000miles from new, this
has been my company car from new and has never been on hire (i work
for a vehicle hire firm) the V5 reads "CCW 600" as the owner as this
is our holding company.

For Sale at £11,400 which is a  steal, but I can get it to £11,000!

Full service history, had 25,000mile service in March and now on
27,000miles, remainder of 3 year/60,000mile main dealer warranty
included in sale.

This is a superb car, styled by Giugiaro, like the DMC!, goes like a
rocket but returns 40+mpg!

Contact me ASAP for details 07890 639444

Regards

James RG
www.medbbq.co.uk

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM