Re: [doc] Renault 25 2.9 injection on Ebay

Re: [doc] Renault 25 2.9 injection on Ebay

   Well if anyone is interested, the car is only a mile away from me,
so i can always look for them. I did see it on the road the other day
and it was in really good nick, mind you the body work doesnt
interest me, but i remember thinking i wouldnt mind the Engine and
gearbox out of it.
  Let me know.
                      cheers tony TT

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Claire Usher" <claire_usher71@...>
wrote:

> I've just run a HPI check on it, it says its a Renault 25 V6
Injection,
> 4 speed automatic, 8 previous owners, registered 25.10.1989, last
> change of ownership 08.04.2006, engine number 0015002, chassis
number
> VF1B2930202004403.
>
> 4 speed auto's are pretty rare on that age of car. I must admit I
> thought it would still be only a 3 speed auto.  The 5 speed autos
on
> Renaults, as far I can recall were only on the later (1999my
onwards)
> 3.0i 24v V6 (non PRV) engined Laguna's, Espace's Avantime's, Vel
Satis'
> and maybe the very last Safranes, but these, as with all Renault
> automatics for many years now, is a 'Proactive' gearbox with about
9
> different computer controlled settings depending on your driving
style.

> Hope this helps,
>
> Claire (numerous years working for Renault = becoming abit of an
> anorak!)
> DOC170
>

> --- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Martin Gutkowski - DMC Ltd <martin@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Marc might be interested because I bet that has the 4 or 5 speed
auto
> > he's looking for... It's the late even fire EFI engine, same as
Volvo

http://us.click.yahoo.com/6pRQfA/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM