[doc] doc-uk · DeLorean Owners in the UK

[doc] doc-uk · DeLorean Owners in the UK

Hi All

We are currently setting up some suggested main headers and sub
sections for our exciting new forum. We are bearing in mind peoples
comments about not having so many subsections just for the 'hell' of
it. But also to enable people to quickly look for and post replies
in the correct areas. Yes, we know the new forum has a good search
facility but we are trying to aid that and get it 'right' from the
offset. ..How many times do you have a query and spend a lot of time
on forums trying to get the correct answer to a question that has
been asked so many times before :)

A couple of Questions, if i can please have some suggestions.

Are we happy to call the New forum 'doc-uk · DeLorean Owners in the
UK' as at present  Any other 'catchy' titles?

We are suggesting that as one of the few 'joining rules' for the new
forum that should any person not be using their real name as their
screen name this should state their real name that in their profile,
Also as a recomendation a picture of the member and 'general'
location so that we can are get to know each other better for
our 'meet ups'  . Anyone have any problem at all with these
suggestions ?

(Profiles and Posts will perhaps involve some more useful
information such as if the person is a DOC Member, Delorean car
owner, a Vendor and other relevant links to respective web sites etc)

Any more offers for the posts of 'Site Administators'.. Honestly
This does not involve any complex computer programming :)

Thanks all for the sugestions to date, I will post up the suggested
main headers and sub sections for our new forum over the next day or
so.

Mike
#2001 HEC6T
403