Re: [doc] Club Secretary / New DOC Forum

Re: [doc] Club Secretary / New DOC Forum

All sounds great, some nice ideas to help improve the
club, the vBulletin would be a nice improvement, with
nice profiles would be good.

Technical sections to help people with the most common
questions would also be benificial i'm sure. I know it
would be the first place I would check if I had any
queries (I've still got to find the dosh to buy one
yet :()

I look forward to seeing what happens over the coming
weeks, if there was any way I can assist I would be
more then willing to try and help out.

I prefer the paper mags, but I think the pdf versions
would also be nice addition, especially for those that
would prefer reading the pdfs and saving costs. (also
handy for members being able to read them at remote
locations)

a media section would be lovely if possible,
as I'm always on the look out for video clips and
pictures if I can find them.

food for thought anyway, Good Luck !!!!

Keiron Hollett
DOC #499