[doc] Re: Steering Wheel Bushing.

hi Mike

yes i did enlarge a little and the shaft slid on easy out of the car.

now its in place, it goes in straight not too bad, but of course the
shaft is tilted upwards, then seems to be more stiff.

i think i will put together with the steering wheel in place, and
test it out first. at worst the steering will be stiff, but then
without power steering, it a bit stiffer than todays cars anyway.

while i am here was going to check the craig out (it looks unused
but is dead), first the fuse behind it.

jobs to do.
fit fog switch (one reverse light converted with wiring in place)
replace coil
temp replace seats (grey for black)
small weld.
door seals.
clean spider from binnacle!!.
valet.
new track rod ends.

though most can be done after the MOT. just can't wait for a drive!.

Regards

Steve
vin 1621

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Mike Bosworth" <mike.bosworth@...>