RE: [doc] RIP Craig

Hi Rich,

I wired it initially so that only the rear speakers (new ones under the
window) would work (I connected the shared ground for the left side of the
car ONLY to the left rear speaker and then the shared right ground to ONLY
the rear right speaker.  I then connected the main feed (not shared) to each
rear speaker as appropriate.

I was intended to just leave the front speakers until a later date.  Before
I finished wiring the connections though I decided to just connect up the
main feed for the front speakers, but did not connect a ground into them.
The idea, or so I thought is that they would not actually work but it would
make it easier for when I connect the new ground in cos I would only have to
connect two grounds as opposed to four wires (no big deal anyway but just
thought I may as well when Im there)

Once I switched the system on, everything worked.

Hope that all makes sense.

Thanks

Paul
2493