_____ Original message _____
Subject:	[doc] FW: CLASSIC CAR DAY
Author:	"Chris Parnham" <secretary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:		12th June 2006 4:7:50  PM

16th Sept in Wiltshire...meeting.... Any interest?

 Regards

Chris P  DOC 2.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kathryn Brown [mailto:kathryn.brown@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 12 June 2006 14:47
To: EX-POLICE MORRIS MINOR REG; ESSEX VEE DUBBERS VOLKSWAGEN CLUB; ERA
CLUB; ELVA OWNERS CLUB; ELF/HORNET REGISTER; EDEN CLASSIC VEHICLE GROUP;
Ecurie Classic; EAST YORKSHIRE THOROUGHBRED CAR CLUB; East Coast Mini
Club; East Anglian Micro Car Club; EaSt Anglian Micro Car Club; EARLY MG
SOCIETY; Dutton Owners Club; Double L Club; Dormobile Owners Club; DKW
Owners Club; Discovery Owners Club; Deux Chevaux Club of GB; DeLorean
Owners Club; Dales Historic Vehicle Club; Daimler & Lanchester Owners
Club; Daihatsu Charade GTti Owners Club; DAF Owners Club
Subject: CLASSIC CAR DAY

Good morning,

Janspeed are holding a Classic Car Day here at our 4 acre premises in
Salisbury on 16th September 2006, as the organiser of the event I would
like
to extend a personal invitation to you and your members to come and join
us
on what I hope will be a fun and enjoyable day.

Many of you may remember Janspeed from the 60's when we performance
prepared
mini's and then in the 90's when we were winning the BTCC with Nissan,
the
one thing that has been consistent throughout this period has been our
Salisbury base and some of our highly valued staff, all of which we are
very
proud of and want to share a little bit of what we could do for you when
you
come along on the day.

I would like to offer your club a stand to show your members cars and
promote your club.  This is a free of charge event, both for exhibitors
and
visitors.  We are also looking for a selection of  "unique" Classic Cars
be on display in our main arena, if you have a car that you would like
display in the "Janspeed Classic Car tent" please mail me the details,
together if possible with photos, and we can then make our selection.

Format of the day
o Open from 10.00am to 4.00pm
o Car boot sale for enthusiasts - £10 a stand - please apply.
o Janspeed rolling road facility open for runs - limited numbers.
o Factory tours throughout the day
o Demonstrations of various services e.g. exhaust manufacture, custom
exhausts, head preparation etc
o Local press coverage (to be confirmed)
o Competitions ? concourse etc
o Car club show
  Picnic area
Come along to our classic car event to have a fun family day out and get
the
opportunity to win prizes and find out more about how to get the best
from
your car. Sell some of your unwanted car bits and bobs in the car boot
sale.

I appreciate that you may have a local representative covering this part
of
this country, if this is the case would you please be kind enough to
forward
this to them.  Alternatively please pass me their email address so I can
contact them directly.

 If you require more information or would like details about how to book
stand for your club please email me or call 01722 321833.  Plus if you
or
your club members would like to have a Car Boot Stand please contact me.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Kathryn Brown
Office/Events Manager

WEBSITE - www.janspeed.com

FAX - 01722 412308

TEL - 01722 321833

Kathryn Brown
Direct Line: 01722 342084
Fax: 01722 412308
Mobile: 07810 890350

Confidentiality Note: This e-mail, and any attachment to it, contains
privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the
individual(s) or entity named on the e-mail. If the reader of this
e-mail is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent
notified that reading this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please immediately return it to the
sender and delete it from your system.  Any opinions expressed in this
email are not necessarily the opinions of Janspeed Ltd.  The company
may monitor communications for business purposes.

 This e-mail and any attachment(s) are believed to be free from virus.
However, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that they
are virus free. We do not accept any liability for any loss or damage
arising in any way from the receipt, opening or use of this e-mail and
any attachment(s).

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM