From: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Stian Birkeland
Sent: 31 May 2006 18:49
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] It belongs in a museum....

It belongs in a museum....famous quote from "Indiana Jones".
Now, what made me write that?

I just got my pics from Eurofest developed and lo behold - comparing
these to the ones I took in 2001 - thieves have been around!

I'm speaking of course of the DeLorean at Ulster Folk and Transport
Museum. The top covers for the window switches (with white arrows on
of course) are gone...someone has taken them.

It's sad to see that people steals from museums - either they've been
taken as memorabilia by a regular tourist or a DeLorean owner has
them in his car instead of buying new ones. Those belong to the
museum car, not your car.

What do the rest of you think of this???

Best wishes
Stian Birkeland
Norway

VIN # 06759 (with new window switches bought from DMC Houston)

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

--

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM