[doc] Eurofest

Just woken up after one very long night. We left the Busmills distillery
at about 3pm yesterday and apart from a couple of behind-the-hedge
manoevers, we kept up a constant pace all the way to Rosslaire (I really
recommend to anyone to try the journey from Dublin to Rosslaire, it's
great driving). Caught the 9:15pm sailing which arrived in Fishguard at
12:30. This wouldn't have been so much of a problem had we had more than
5 hours' sleep per night for the preceeding 5 nights. The journey back
to Kent was very stop start and had it not been for "little" Martyn
jumping in to drive either my or Dan's car whenever one of us felt we
couldn't carry on - Mart, it was really good having you along.

ANYWAY - I won't go into massive detail on the trip - suffice to say
from a personal point of view I enjoyed taking my "baby" back to its
birthplace and around the test track precisely 25 years, to the month,
since it first went round. Tonking round Belfast with 74 other DeLoreans
was also quite a laff!!!

I thought I'd share a couple of my favourite pics which I've just been
sifting through (in no particular order although numbes are chronological)

http://www.delorean.co.uk/DSCN2269.JPG

My two girls outside the factory.

http://www.delorean.co.uk/DSCN2278.JPG
http://www.delorean.co.uk/DSCN2275.JPG

On the way to Bushmills

http://www.delorean.co.uk/DSCN2268.JPG

About half the cars present

http://www.delorean.co.uk/DSCN2260.JPG
http://www.delorean.co.uk/DSCN2262.JPG

Organising outaide the Europa

http://www.delorean.co.uk/DSCN2252.JPG
http://www.delorean.co.uk/DSCN2253.JPG
http://www.delorean.co.uk/DSCN2254.JPG

At the Autotest

http://www.delorean.co.uk/DSCN2241.JPG

Our little convoy on the way

Fantastic event, thoroughly enjoyed it apart from the lack of sleep, now
have a couple of engines to get done in time for Lotus!!!

Martin

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM