From: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Daniel Shane
Sent: 29 May 2006 15:57
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [doc] EUROFEST!

Opps, congratulations that is Chris, I'm' not trying to get you bumped off
or anything !!!

Dan (Autocorrect Spillcharker now turned off!)

On 29/5/06 15:29, "Daniel Shane" <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Contracts to you both,  All the best mate
>
> Dan
>

> On 29/5/06 13:52, "Chris Hawes" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Arrived home a few hours ago and just got up after a bit of a sleep.
Came
>> back with 3 other cars, but the sat nav took me off route from them
minutes
>> after leaving the ferry.
>>
>> Eurofest was outstanding, it was great to catch up with familiar faces
and
>> also meet new ones.
>>
>> The time trials were my favourite part of the whole event and being part
of
>> a convoy where the car blended in for once.  Judging the interiors was
also
>> hugely rewarding.  I also operated the 'perfect' gullwing door on one of
the
>> concourse cars.  This was the gentle, smooth and small amount of action
>> required to lift the handle, the quick smooth rise and the little
resistance
>> to close with a virtually missable 'click' rather than a louder clunk as
it
>> is closed with your little finger.
>>
>> On the way home I took a detour to find a suitable 'surface' to push the
>> barrier on my cars top speed.  I reached a never before 128mph (170mph
>> speedo) before running out of space.  The GPS at lower speeds confirmed
the
>> speedo to be accurate to within +/- 2mph.  I don't think there could have
>> been much capacity to go quicker, but I was impressed.  I didn't know
that
>> it could go that quick.  It has a similar setup up to a 'Stage 1' with a
not
>> so free-flow non standard partially stainless exhaust system running with
>> the original manifolds.
>>
>> Lets hope there is another event in 2011 and from my point of view I
would
>> like more performance driving brought into the schedule as the time
trials
>> was immense fun.
>>
>> Giants Causeway will always be memorable as it is where I proposed to my
>> girlfriend and she said yes!
>>
>> Looking forward to Lotus
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Chris Hawes
>> Vin 5255 aka UIJ 197
>

> DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk
> ** Unless otherwise stated, all messages posted to the group are assumed
> public and may be printed in the club magazine **

>   Recreation

w3

=Sports&w4=Delorean+part&w5=Delorean+cadillac&c=5&s=86&.sig=zs66pKBA8nSw5npq
yF
> 5SaA>    Automotive

w3

=Sports&w4=Delorean+part&w5=Delorean+cadillac&c=5&s=86&.sig=kvbr-y2HHa-zLBP1
AL
> zd6g>    Sports

po

rts&w4=Delorean+part&w5=Delorean+cadillac&c=5&s=86&.sig=NnhqHHVV1QxG0wYCpswV
5g

>   Delorean part

ve

&w3=Sports&w4=Delorean+part&w5=Delorean+cadillac&c=5&s=86&.sig=TiVHg_Qinip0J
Bg
> H18jPNQ>    Delorean cadillac

mo

tive&w3=Sports&w4=Delorean+part&w5=Delorean+cadillac&c=5&s=86&.sig=pKGufIiNy
MV

--

http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM