[doc] Re: I think I've heard it all now....

[doc] Re: I think I've heard it all now....

I think it just goes to show how many people only know the DeLorean
from BTTF and not its history prior to that.

I've had an enjoyable day getting filthy dirty working on Flopsy :o)
I changed the oil and filter and also changed some of the short rubber
coolant hoses - closer inspection showed that some had been changed in
the past and had been replaced with hose that has metal wire woven
through it.  Rich and Phill also sorted out the crap wiring to my
otterstat as the fans stopped working (again) and Rich also fixed the
problem with my revs not dropping back down to idle.  Rich also
spotted that my fan belt had been cutting into my RH water hose (and
had gone through to the core), so a repair has been done there too.

Big thanks go to Rich and Phill for their help today :o)

My new gas struts have arrived too (thanks Martin!), so I'll fit those
and my air con belt tomorrow.

Now, do I tempt fate and clean her..........

Cheers,

Claire
DOC170

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Declan Gantley" <dgantley@...> wrote:

> Two weeks ago I had to car on display , this guy walks over looks
very
> strangely at my louvre and asked ,
> What did you do with all the gear?
> Puzzled I looked at him , and then had to convince him , sorry Mate
> they left the factory like this . It came from Belfast not Universal
> Studios!
>
> Declan
> DOC #263

Everything you need is one?click away.? Make Yahoo! your home page?now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM