From: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Mike Sumner
Sent: 15 May 2006 15:02
To: DOC Group
Subject: [doc] Off Topic

I am aware that this has nothing to do with DeLoreans, and for that I
apologise, but I thought it's worth mentioning this on here anyway.

  I have the registration "M5 FOC" on a retention document which expires
in mid-October this year and I have it advertised with Reg Transfers,
although as yet it hasn't sold.

  I just wanted to give it a mention on here in case anyone has the
right initials or the right car etc that they would perhaps be
interested in purchasing it from me.

  I know that it can't be assigned to a DeLorean as it's obviously too
recent a plate, but if anyone is interested at all please contact me
privately if you wish to discuss it with me as I can assure you I will
not be looking for as much as Reg Transfers have it listed on their
website for.

  Regards,

  Mike Sumner - 178

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

Everything you need is one?click away.? Make Yahoo! your home page?now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM