Re: [doc] De Lorean's In Poland?

Tom Niemczewski is the guy's name, met him in Memphis. You can contact
him on tomciodmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Warsaw is an ugly concrete place because it was utterly flattened in
WWII, far worse than London.

I went back to my Dad's roots when iI was about 10. Spent time in Wasaw
and Krakow (which is promounded "Krakoof" BTW) but my abiding memory is
the food being bloody awful :-)

Martin

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM