Re: [doc] Cautionary tales

  When I first got my car, before the TABs were done, the back end
wandered all over the place if I accelerated hard around even a very
slight curve. It wasn't bad enough to let go and slide, but it
didn't feel very safe either. And I don't drive my car anywhere like
as hard as those two nutters. :-)

  Rob

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Martin Gutkowski - DMC Ltd

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk