From: Trent Steele <noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2006 01:48:50 GMT
To: Belinda
Subject: RE:M42 speed cameras go live TOMORROW!

Hi

RE: M42 Junctions 3 to 7B Speed Cameras go live TOMORROW!

As of tomorrow, I have discövered that nëw digital automated tracking system
between junctions 3 & 7b on the M42 is scheduled
to go live.

Therë are 276 Digital Cameras which have been set to just 2MPH tolerance!

You will not see any flash and the fine is £60 plus 3 points (which could
add to över £250 a year to your insurance).

This införmation comes on good authority however is, naturally,
"unofficial".

I hope this e-mail serves you well if you're travelling on the M42!

Best wishes,

Trent Steele @ UK-Driving-Secrets.com
http://www.uk-driving-secrets.com/

PS. REMEMBER -- If you HAVEN'T yet bought your speed camera detector, then
you absolutely NEED to grab one ASAP... so you DON'T have to hang around and
wait for messages like these. Racing driver ADAM BLAIR is still offëring his
BTST at HALF PRICE. Here's the link to claim YOURS:

http://www.uk-driving-secrets.com/beat/secret/

... The BTST is the dogs danglies. Try it RISK-FREË for thirty days and be
sure to chëck out its 110% monëy back guaranteë. Adam is one of the best
blokes in the business. Give him a call and you'll see what I mean. So visit
that link again, and grab a BTST while you still can!

http://www.uk-driving-secrets.com/beat/secret/

42073&t=cu

Queries? Contact our dedicated support site at:
http://www.myhelphub.com/start/contact.aspx

© Copyright WCCL 2006. All rights reserved. Information: Most of our e-mail
messages are sent from NOREPLY at MYHELPHUB dot COM. Please ensure this
address is on your e-mail whitelist. For information on adding our messages
to your whitelist, please visit
http://www.myhelphub.com/start/whitelist.aspx - This e-mail may contain
information that is confidential and/or legally privileged. If you are not
the intended recipient, please do not read it, delete immediately and infom
the staff at myHelpHub.com. Depending on e-mail type, this may be a
newsletter sent every week or month. If you have lost your login details,
please visit us at myHelpHub.com. This e-mail was sent Friday, March 31,
2006 at 8:48:50 PM CDT.

------ End of Forwarded Message

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk