[doc] up date.

Dear list,

As we seem a little quite currently, I thought I'd bring you all up to
date with my BTTF changing.

 "Lefty" is now completely devoid of BTTF gear and I am re-gluing in the
rear windows in. The interior is all immaculate again and back to
standard with its brand new grey seat covers fitted. Although the car
has still only done 1500 miles, all those "Bums on seats" had flattened
out the leather and made the seats look very smooth.  I am now cleaning
the exterior of the car and renovating all the old double sided tape
that stuck on all the wiring.  It is booked into Stainless Steel
exhausts next week to replace the silencer for a more muted noise! One
member has already put his name on the noisy one). (I don't want to
upset the residents of Buckingham Palace in 3 weeks time!)

The new BTTF car, "Herman" is now minus rear windows and it wearing a
pair of beautifully repainted fascias and new grey carpets thanks to
Dave Howarth.  Still a load of mechanical stuff to do and then re-fit
the "New and improved and expanded " electrics,  including smoke
machines, sound clips, special effects etc. all completely  re-done
thanks to Glen Hale.  Another few weeks should see it all ready to go.

Whilst I'm on, the Lotus06  bookings are going very well, with
approximately 50% of the places now booked. There is still plenty of
time to book, I'm more interested in determining the numbers, rather
than getting the money in., so it you want to book your place and send
me a post-dated cheque, That will be fine. I won't be presenting any
cheques before the beginning of May anyway.

Best Regards

Chris Parnham Hon Sec DOC UK
RHD  vin 12173   "Gully"
1983 vin 20049  "Lefty"