[doc] heat shields

Handbrake performance improved last night (in the rain), and wiper blades
changed, pending MOT, and new exhaust heat shield fitted.  Thumb still sore
from the awkward bolt behind the silencer box, but it's an excellent fit
once you've got the bolts in..

Rich 393/6126

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk