[doc] OT: Filming in Miton Keynes

Hi all,

This is an open email to anyone in the Milton Keynes area or whoever would
like to travel there to be filmed.

A friend of mine is filming there on Sunday for the BBC and they need
someone to pretend to buy a car. Its for a new programme in the style of
"The Apprentice"

It should only take about an hour or so I'd guess on Sunday afternoon.

If anyone fancies it either drop me a line on my email
stuart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Or contact Helen direct on helen.albon@xxxxxxxxxxxx or 0207 421 7809

Also if anyone's in London, Carnaby Street on Saturday, around midday
they'll also be needing someone there to be filmed too.

Thanks all,

Back to Delorean stuff

Stuart
VIN# 5641 "Maddie"
DOC 414

Stuart Nicholls
Emagine Productions
NOW WITH POLECAM.com
T: 01920 461265
F: 01920 465376
E: stuart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
W: www.emagineproductions.co.uk
Television - Studio - PSC - ENG - Production - Post Production

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk