From: Car Parade [mailto:carparade@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 27 March 2006 13:25
To: secretary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: 100 Years of Cars Parade

Dear Chris,

My collegue Steven Moffett met you at the classic car show last
week and spoke to you regarding the 100 Years of Cars parade. As he
mentioned we are interestewd in having your car(s) in our parade.
Please find some information below ,

Parade info:

British International Motor Show Launches Major Car Parade.

The British International Motor Show is returning to London for the
first time in 30 years and to mark this occasion they are launching
London's first ever offical car parade. Called the " 100 Years of
Cars Parade" it will showcase the truly amazing development of cars
over the past 100 years from 1900's right up to today and even
tomorrow. The British International Motor Show is to be held at
London's Excel from 18th - 30th July 2006.  The parade will launch
the show on Sunday 16th July starting at 2.30pm and will flow
through Westminster London, including Piccadilly, Trafalgar Square
and Whitehall.

We are looking for car enthusiasts to participate in this exciting
event, so if you have an intersting and exciting car that you feel
London would love to see then please contact us at:

carparade@xxxxxxxxxx

we will then send you an application form to complete and send back
to us, we shall then make our selection from all the applicants.
There is no cost for your involvement. We are looking to include
some 150 - 200 cars in this parade of all ages and makes. It will
be a great familly day out, so even if you are not participating
then please do come along and join us on this amazing day.

We have also arranged for 2 complimentary entry tickets to the
British International Motor Show for all participants of the
parade. 2 tickets per car.

Please find our application form attatched for your interest. If
you know of any other car enthusiasts who may be interested in this
parade then please feel free to forward them this information.

Kind Regards,

Jordan Wilson
100 Years of Cars Parade team
London