and the car cover Im using too to prove that as a habit I dont keep
her out in the rain.

Paul

ps:  I managed to sort the rear lights out (temp fix.) By installing
the PCB back into the housing but fitting it over as opposed to
under the middle catches it bends the board slightly and ever since
all the lights are working 100%.  Just in case anyone else has a
similar problem it may come in handy as a temp fix.  The problem for
those who dont remember was: when I braked the side light came on
which was ok during the day but at night meant I had only one brake
light.

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk