Re: [doc] New Car tax bands - are we affected?

Re: [doc] New Car tax bands - are we affected?

Claire,

What! they have broadband and computers up t' north now !!!!  :-))

In jest before everyone pick's on me.

Chris & S & J
vin#4584

Exiled Northener.

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Claire Usher" <claire_usher71@...>
wrote:

> You're right Phil, Labour scrapped the 25 year rolling exemption
from
> road tax after they came to power in 1997, in 2001 and 2005 the
Tories

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk