Re: [doc] Re: Ignition Stuff....

And Tony will be the first to admit his wasn't actually ticking like a
swiss watch... :-)

Jason fitted Platinum's in my car when it first came over, back in 2001.
It developed a miss on the way to Gran Turismo last March (12000 miles
or so, so I suppose I should really get the blame for not getting to
them sooner). Fixed with a set of coppers. I've had a couple of cars in
that ran much better with new plugs, and seen more than a couple of sets
of Platinum's come back out.

Caps and rotors can be tough to get hold of sometimes "at the right
price". If anyone wants a laugh, ring up Renault and get a price on a
cap from them. Ebay's great for stuff like that. When it comes to HT
leads, all I'll say is that when you compare a set of new leads from a
3rd party against a new set of OEM Bougicord ones from Renault, you know
where your money's going.

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk