Re: [doc] Re: Ignition Stuff....

Bosch HR6DC in mine, £6 for 6 at my local friendly parts place and Bosch rotor arm new old stock £3.
  HT Leads 8mm from ebay for Volvo 260 (£12 inc delivery !)
  Distributor cap £7 inc delivery from ebay :)
  Used some copper grease round threads to prevent seizures.

  Don't forget the main HT lead from the coil.
  My v slight misfire was caused by a v slight break in this.

  Mind you, having nice spark plugs is one thing, a car running very rich will soon make them black...

  NickT(ight bugger)

essexdick <tny1964@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,
talking of plugs im running NGK BP7EFS with no problems, in fact
when i changed them, i found the car ran a lot better, and was more
responsive. tony vin#3484

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Mike Bosworth"

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk