[doc] Southport Motor Show 22-23 July

All.

Advance warning of this year's North West Historic Motor show.

It is a two day event held open air in one of Southport's parks (with
tarmac path to the display areas).

Carcoon are one of the sponsors. I attended last year having
provisionally booked 5 places, they were very keen to get the
DeLorean's seen and I got put right at the front.... very very busy!

The show has become a large crowd puller with a push towards
including cars from TV and film, I even got to fulfill a livelong
ambition and got a ride out in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.

Exhibitors fee is £5 for both days, with a certificate and plaque to
commemorate attendance, clubs displaying more than 10 vehicles get in
for free....

John Chapelhow
DOC 19/19a : 'Boeing' : #0737

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk