[doc] Eurofest Norfolkline Discount

All

Further to Robert Lamrock's post about the discounted Norfolkline
ferry service from Birkenhead to Belfast, for those of you wishing to
cross the water, the discount is not linked to the event itself and
can be enjoyed for any dates if booked within the offer period.

It represents a good saving over the currently advertised web-rate,
so I have decided to take up the offer and will now be travelling
direct from Birkenhead, which is much closer to my home than
Stranraer.

John Chapelhow
DOC 19/19a : 'Boeing' : #0737

"...Norfolkline are currently offering a special 50% discount on
standard return fares;  Liverpool (Birkenhead) to Belfast - Day
Sailing  £115 return (includes 3 course lunch & 2 passengers) or
Night sailing with  ensuite cabin, 4 course evening meal and full
breakfast for £190 return (car + 2  passengers).    To book call
Travel Solutions: 08708  504524..."

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk