[doc] back from Spain

Hi all

Well just got back from Spain well it was a very good few days rest as I
have not had a holiday from work for a long time and I have not seen my
parents seen they moved over there but all things was good very hot ( 28 on
Saturday ) I found the park were my mom and dad was stopping a bit far out
the way so on the first night I got out the case yes you can guess the bttf
DVD set that I hide from Sam ( the wife) and sat down with the old man and
caught up on the old times then after three nights after we watched the hole
set plus the extra doc DVD my old man went and brought a classic mag by then
I was getting a little board sam was out getting crispy than toast so after
my old man had finished with this mag I had a little look and to my eye I
found a delorean for sale so say no more I got my dad to take me back to the
airport were the car was for sale to find out that it had a v6 engine in it
very clean but the price tag my god I had to ring chris p about it from
Spain they was asking £35,000 euros I said to the sales man you can buy a
very rare right hand drive for that and he said back in the lingo how do you
know what your on about your from the uk then I got my doc sweet shirt on
and went to the car and got my club mages out  then the sales bloke took
them to this manager and never heard off him again but they did take my
details so I could get the info sent to me in the next week or so

Glen Hale

UK

(T) 01922 442836

(M) 07855 495526