[doc] Lotus 2006 Hotel - Last chance.....!

[doc] Lotus 2006 Hotel - Last chance.....!

OK - This weekend has now become very popular, and we are about to sell
out, even though the event hasn't been finalised as yet. So, even though
nobody knows excatly what is happening over the weekend you will have to
book with us now if you want to stay at this hotel. Over 20 rooms have
now been reserved - all for 2 nights - Friday and Saturday, except for
Claire and Richard J. who will only be staying on the Saturday night.
For 2 nights or more we have:

- Double Room with 2 beds

- Double Room with 2 beds

- Room with 1 double bed

- Room with 1 double bed, next to Martin and Dan, with odd bathroom
layout

For just Saturday night only:

- 2 adjoining rooms with 1 bathroom - sleeps up to 5 in 3 beds

Full details are on www.lotus2006.co.uk <http://www.lotus2006.co.uk/>

  Arran Jamieson
  DOC 480
  VIN #1764