Re: [doc] Front springs

Hey Martin,

So if I want to lower my D's rear using the adjustable
shock option (with stock rear springs)... apart from
setting the adjustable collar on the shocks itself,
are there any adjustment I should do to the suspension
setup on the car so it runs properly?

And what is the minimal height the rear of the D can
take before the wheel starts to hit the wheel arch
when going over bumps?

Cheers!
John

--- Martin Gutkowski - DMC Ltd <martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>