Re: [doc] Birmingham Meet Up this Sunday?

Re: [doc] Birmingham Meet Up this Sunday?

Yay ...
first meet of the year, Sorbet and me will be there :-) see ya then

PhillW
VIN 6772 (sorbet)
DOC 233
Avantime(M4TRA)
Sera .... apparantly a 'tart's handbag' ... :-(

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Phil Peters <PhilPeters@...> wrote:

> Yeah, likewise knowing me! The whole of Friday eve & Saturday is
earmarked for re-assembling VIN# 4400. I'm expecting to be knackered
by Sunday morn. Looking forward to the blast down the motorway
though :-)

<claire_usher71@...>  wrote:
> >Okey dokey, sounds easy enough.
> >
> >See you there, prob be late morning by the time I get there
> >(depending what time I fall out of bed on Sunday).
> >
> >Claire
> >#2292, etc
> >
> >--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Phil Peters <PhilPeters@> wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi Claire,
> >>
> >> From what I can gather, the meeting place is just a mahoosive
> >carpark specially lent to the organisers, but apparently they
have
> >some facilities on-site. It�s a piece of piss to get to and
can�t
> >be more than 5 minutes from the nearest motorway. In a nutshell:
> >>
> >> Leave J3 of M42
> >>
> >> Take A435 heading towards Birmingham, Wythall, Hollywood (at
least
> >ONE of these should be signposted at a guess!)
> >>
> >> At next roundabout take 1st exit into Middle Lane
> >>
> >> At next roundabout take 1st exit
> >>
> >> This will lead almost immediately to another roundabout. Turn
right.

> >> Carpark entrance is 1st right
> >>
> >> For those who attended the Birmingham & Midland Museum of
Transport

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk