From: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Jon Archer
Sent: 14 February 2006 18:30
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] Re: Buying Question

Hi,

New here and very impressed so far! I would love to own a DeLorean and
I'm currently looking into the best (and cheapest), way to go about it.
I'd like to buy through my company and use it as a classic company car
in the UK. Has anyone done this? I'd like to know the notational list
price used by the Inland Revenue for tax purposes, and what if any
figure they use for an average current car to be worth?

Many thanks if you can help,
Jon
starch@xxxxxxx

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk