[doc] Re: BBC Radio Lincolnshire (25 years of DMC)

[doc] Re: BBC Radio Lincolnshire (25 years of DMC)

hi all

  Just had a chat with Nick Wilmshurst from BBC Radio Lincolnshire who is doing a piece on 25 years of DMC.

  He is looking for members in the lincs area who own cars to chat and to hopefully give him a ride in a DMC. (a good chance for the club to get some more interest via the BBC?)

  any takers?, Nick welcomes any calls from members interested in helping him out..see below!.

Nick Wilmshurst <nick.wilmshurst@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
      Hi Alan,
  Good to talk to you earlier, thanks for offering to send an email out for me.
  What I'm basically looking for are DeLorean owners in Lincolnshire. I've already got an interview with a chap who lives in Harmston (Lincs) who has one, but I don't think he's got it going. Would be great to be able to talk to anyone in Lincolnshire who has a DeLorean and perhaps even go for a ride in one. I've never even sat in one before and to be honest it would forfill a bit of a childhood dream!
  The piece is basically to mark the 25 years of DeLorean and I'm doing it in my own time so am very flexible as to when I can meet people. Well I say that.. It has to  be in the evening!
  Thanks very much for your time?
  My email is nick.wilmshurst@xxxxxxxxx or anyone can phone me on 07921 648 688.
  Nick
  Nick Wilmshurst