From: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Mike Sumner
Sent: 22 January 2006 20:52
To: DOC Group
Subject: [doc] eBay car (item 4606569043)

Just been looking at the car with the multi-coloured interior on eBay and
something I've noticed about it is that it's listed as an '81 car, yet it
has a much later bonnet on it.

  Either it's been duffed at the front then or he's got it wrong.  Hardly
flattering photos anyway with the side trim missing and no front grill.

  Regards,

  Mike Sumner - 178

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk