[doc] Maddie in for MOT today - and ferries

[doc] Maddie in for MOT today - and ferries

Well its not long now till I hopefully get "Maddie" back. She's heading
for her MOT around about now. Then all being well and good I should
pick up the keys from DMC sometime on Friday. I'm soooo looking forward
to stepping on that loud peddle and seeing the horizon get a lot closer!

I've had a fair old bit of work done and its going to be interesting
too see just how different she is going to be to drive now. Not only
quicker all through the gears but also in the handling with the
refurbed steering rack, performance shocks and adjustments to the front
end ball joints etc. Really just sorting out a few niggly problems.

I'll write a full report on my experinces with what I'm going to
call "Maddie - mk2"

On a side note, looks like its going to be a really busy year for
shows. I'm just looking at ways of getting to Belfast for eurofest.
What are other people thinking? I was looking at Fishbourne to Rosslare
or Hollyhead to Dublin.

Stuart

VIN# 5641 "Maddie"

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk