RE: [doc] OT - Poss bad news for Rover Owners out there

RE: [doc] OT - Poss bad news for Rover Owners out there

As the owner of a 02, V6 2.5 Rover 75 Connoisseur (on LPG) I would hope
and expect the spares situation to improve, although I've had no
problems yet.
There is a new club, just started who have got commitments about the
future supplies of spares. See the news section about Rimmer Brother.
http://www.75andztclub.com/forum.htm

I shall just have to careful not to bend mine! But overall, I'm
extremely happy with it. I have leather, walnut, duel climate, electric
everything, great handling and suspension with comfort, power and
economy, all for less than £5k.

Best regards
Chris Parnham
DOC 2