[doc] The move up north.......or "The Great Escape?"

[doc] The move up north.......or "The Great Escape?"

Don't forget you can get chips and gravy up here too.

  When I worked down south and went to the local chippy I got a blank look and a response like Peter Kayes "Garlic....Bread".

  NickT

Claire Usher <claire.usher@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hiya Dan,

cider.....hmmm........bad memories :o( not an experience I want to
re-live in a hurry either!

I think my minds made up tho, and I'm off to them thar hills :oD Just
need to learn to say 'ey-up' alot, buy a whippet, get a pigeon loft
and drink gallons of bitter! ;oD (haha, only joking Nick-T)

Anyway, happy new year to you mate, hope you get to make the most of
enjoying your D this year.

Claire
#2292 'Flopsy'
DOC170

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Daniel Howarth" wrote:

> Hey Claire. you could come across to Gloucester You get to stay
south, its
> near the m4 and m5 lots of countryside and we all drink cider drive
tractors
> and say oow aargh and get oorrfff moi laaand a lot. I'm trying to
look on
> the bright side of life now. The nights are getting lighter,
christmas is
> over( thank god), Supercar sunday maybe, me trrying to get to
Le-man, mini

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk