RE: [doc] Practical Classics (Feb 2006 Edn)

RE: [doc] Practical Classics (Feb 2006 Edn)

Hi All,

There should be articles about the Basildon event over the next few months.
the magazines have
very long lead times.

As well as the published press, the online news services also have details
about the event as well, as we managed to get
press releases into the Press Association, there also more photos of cars.

Try putting     -------------- basildon delorean uci --------------------
into a search engine like yahoo and the details will come up.

Regards

Kevin