[doc] Dave Duke

Hi all,
Sorry for the test post, not sure if it worked or not. This is my first
posting to this newsgroup. I have an 81 Delorean have had it for a few
years 11k on the clock. Like many people the callipers have locked up so
it?s off the road at the moment till I figure out how to sort it (not
good at mechanics).

Anyway, I run my own IT security company (HYPERLINK
"http://www.cryptic.co.uk/"www.cryptic.co.uk) any Delorean owner is
welcome to some free software just email me HYPERLINK
"mailto:dave.duke@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"dave.duke@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am a regular on the gadget show on channel 4 and sky, doing security
and computer stuff. Yeah that is the queen with me on the website. I
have been asked to appear again on TV for shooting in January, I am
going to try and get my car in shot if its working by then, if not
anyone want to come down with me and get theirs on TV.

Regards,
Dave Duke
VIN number ? no idea it?s cold and wet outside! Will find it and post
it..

If I could see father than the common man it?s from standing on the
shoulders of giants.

--

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/HliolB/TM