[doc] Re: DELOREAN ON EBAY

The new computerised MOT system had reached my local MOT garage, and
has caused utter chaos
All the testers (6 in all) have all failed the test to use the
computers, 3 of them are in their 50's and not really up with the
times, the other 3 are utter thick, but hey, thats why their MOTers,
Bad times ahead for the garage game I can tell you

stiff tannen

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Johnstone Richard
<richard.johnstone@xxxx> wrote:

> You don't need numberplates to get an MOT (I should know)
> You need MOT before you can register a car, therefore they have to
be able
> to give you an MOT without numberplates, its' done on your VIN.
>
> How the new computerised system will cope with such things I don't
know.

Chris p
> >and has
> > > exchanged some parts with him for he's Delorean so looks good
> >enough apart
> > > from the £10,000 revise price he's looking for but he said that
> >can provide
> > > all paper work if anyone from the club is looking to buy it
but I
> >need to
> > > sell my tub of water before I can look :-(
> > >

> > > Glen Hale
> > >
> > > West Midlands
> > >
> > > (T)  01922 442836
> > >
> > > (M) 07855 495526
> > >
> > > E mail GlenHale@xxxx
> > >
> > > Club site.www.deloreans.co.uk <http://www.deloreans.co.uk/>

> DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk
> ** Unless otherwise stated, all messages posted to the group are
assumed
> public and may be printed in the club magazine **
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>

> PLEASE NOTE: THE ABOVE MESSAGE WAS RECEIVED FROM THE INTERNET.

> On entering the GSi, this email was scanned for viruses by the
Government

*