Re: [doc] Water pump on ebay.... Item 4596448006

Re: [doc] Water pump on ebay.... Item 4596448006

Oh yeah, totally agree, can't see why there's a problem but as with a
lot of these things if you hear bad things, it's tough to recommend
them. It's nice being able to source genuine original parts over here,
so why not take advantage of it? (open-ended question, not making a
point :-) We don't make a fortune on the pumps but I think it's fair to
say that when you pull it out of the box, you know where the money's
gone! It's the same for our alternators. Very pleased with them.

Martin

http://www.specialtauto.com/delorean-parts/images/water-pump-rear.jpg

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk